Omega uses a “sorter disc” to help orient bottles into a single file inside the pre-orienter on its bottle unscramblers. The standard sorter disc is a change part that has a specific diameter and height, which varies per bottle. Removing and storing these change parts during changeover can be awkward and time consuming, especially for a single operator.
Omega’s Adjustable Sorter Disc assembly features a “one-size-fits-all” sorter disc with overlapping flaps that easily fan in and out to accommodate different bottle sizes. All adjustments are made by simply rotating a scaled hand wheel located beneath the pre-orienter.
- Reduces change part storage and handling
- Ergonomic design that is smaller and more lightweight than traditional drop chutes
- Quick, repeatable settings
- FDA-approved contact surfaces: HDPE and Teflon-coated stainless steel
- Compatible with adjustable sorter and motorized lid assemblies
- Profile: wide-mouth, round plastic bottles
- Diameter: 1” up to 4.5”
- Length: 2” up to 9”