Omega proudly supports Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (S.T.E.M.) education and regularly engages with organizations to develop and support new and existing initiatives within the community. Omega's workforce understands that knowledge is the key to a successful future. Many employees wholeheartedly embrace the values behind STEM and will ask to volunteer whenever possible. Recently, Omega participated in the following activities:
- Hosted an elementary school tour at our manufacturing facility
- Hosted a high school tour featuring a panel discussion with college representatives
- Judged STEM Design Contests (3rd-5th graders; 6th-8th graders)
- Volunteered for a Girls Exploring Tomorrow's Technology (GETT) event
- Presented to Parents, Educators, and Administrators on 'Manufacturers Role in the Community'