- Size: fractional ounce to imperial gallon
- Shape: round, square, oval, rectangle
- Speed: 50-300 bpm
- Material: HDPE, LDPE, PET
- Electrical: 120/240/480 VAC, 1- or 3-Phase, 60 Hz, 30 Amps
- Pneumatic: 80 PSIG, 22 SCFM, 3/8" air line
Additional specifications available.
- Spring-loaded belt pulleys accommodate bottle variations
- Unique rotary disc style
- Flow-track elevator
- AB PLC Logic Control
- Easy to integrate into existing lines
- Rapid, repeatable changeovers
- Scaled adjustments
- Lube-free bearings
- High efficiency air nozzles
- Easy bottle loading and hopper access
- High overall equipment efficiency (OEE)
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- PMMI-Certified Training available*
- Uni-Disc (Adjustable sorter)
- Class 100 clean room options
- Conveyor reject inspection
- Ionized air rinse
- Motorized adjustments
- Toolless change parts
Upgrades subject to machine specifications.
The OmegaSort plastic bottle unscrambler is a fully automatic system with an adjustable low profile for the handling of asymmetrical and symmetrical plastic containers. This machine is ideal for pharmaceutical, personal care, food, liquor, and specialty chemical product packaging.
- Hopper - Bulk supply hoppers are available in various frame sizes and are used to convey empty containers to the rotary disc sorter.
- Sorter - The rotary sorter aligns containers single file for presentation to the belt orientation system.
- Belts - Adjustable belt system positively unscrambles and uprights containers.
Omega is ready to help. Ask us about:
- Secondary orienting
- Reject systems
- Conveying systems
- PMMI-certified training
- Award-winning user documentation
- Pharmaceutical validation support
- International service and maintenance
- Certified pre-owned equipment
- Leasing options