Don't Miss the Conversations Happening This Week in Omega's Booths. here's What You Can EXPECT:
LabelSync provides 360° label inspection for bottles on your line. An integrated reject station along with fail-safe programming ensures that only verified product will move downstream. Adding a top or bottom camera can enable inspection and data syncing with a secondary line code. This SCADA compatible system is ideal for many industries, including Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods and Life Sciences, and can seamlessly integrate with your MES and data management software.
Omega's Intelli-Code Carton Coder allows the user to easily switch between laser and thermal inkjet printing within the same footprint. An integrated reject system, along with fail-safe programming, ensures that only good product moves downstream.
Ready for immediate shipment, these manual or semi-auto pre-configured systems can address your need to print codes, inspect, reject, aggregate, case pack and case label. These systems specifically target pharma companies who need to reach their 2017 DSCSA serialization requirements.
Bandit is part of Omega’s new Quantum Class of premium packaging equipment. Offering a compact footprint and balcony-style design, the Bandit offers integrated vertical carton stacking capabilities through state-of-the-art components and multi-axis servo control. The machine features advanced recipe controls and a quick, tool-less changeover procedure, and comes standard with Allen-Bradley PanelView 1000.
Here are more highlights from the show:
- OMNI-Feeder - The all new, second generation desiccant feeder handles both canisters and pouches at tremendously high speeds. For example, the OMNI-Feeder can handle 250 bottles per minute with double drop desiccants or up to 600+ desiccants with single drops. Watch Video
- Semi-Auto Intelli-Pac - This serialized case packing and aggregation system features a semi-automatic case former and case taper. The Intelli-Pac is available as part of Omega's Rapid Deployment Equipment or as part of your custom serialization solution. Watch Video
- Intelli-Stack Case Loader - Ideal for traditional packaging automation and serialization applications, this side-loading case packer can speed up your operations. Watch Video
- SRP Bottle Unscrambler - Omega's flagship product, this highly versatile Unscrambler is well positioned to handle high and variable speed applications, difficult bottle shapes, print or serialization applications, integral desiccant feeding, and for recirculating and inspecting unlabeled filled bottles. Watch Video
- Classic Shrinkbundler - Omega's Shrinkbundler collates, unitizes, wraps and safeguards a wide array of packaging products. Watch Video