Omega's Main Booth #4033 is located in the Central Hall
Additional Omega Equipment will be available in our partner booths:
Adents, #N-219 in the North Hall, will feature an Omega Intelli-Pac (IPTCM) Manual Serialized Case Aggregation System
- Rotary Pocket Bottle Unscrambler (model LCX) will run continuously
- Ideal for Nutraceutical, Personal Care, and emerging companies who need high reliability and speeds up to 200 bottles per minute
- Safety guards package
- Compact machine foot print
- Includes an HMI touch screen and PLC platform
- Download Datasheet (LCX)
- OMNI-Feeder will run pouches intermittently
- Fastest desiccant feeder in the industry, capable of more than 600 desiccants per minute
- Can run pouches or canister desiccants
- Single or multiple drops
- Clarient, Sanner and Multi-Sorb desiccants
- Servo operated
- Five-minute changeover
- Download Datasheet (OMNI-Feeder)
- Bandit - Inline Carton Stretch Bander will demo high speed component cycling
- Servo motion controls
- Vertical carton stacking
- Easy access mechanical and electrical cabinet
- Download Datasheet (Stretch Bander)
Serialized Case Aggregation Systems
- Manual and Semi-Auto Intelli-Pac, Serialized Case Aggregation Systems will be on display
- Premier end-of-line case packing and aggregation solution
- 'Pack first, then inspect' operation
- Ready to integrate with serialization data management software and vision providers
- Fail-safe programming
- Download Datasheet (Manual Intelli-Pac)
- Download Datasheet (Semi-Auto Intelli-Pac)
*New* MacTec Nano 60 Table Top Blister Machine
Mactec Packaging Technologies specializes in unit dose packaging offering some of the most creative unit dose solutions in the market today. NANO 60, the small footprint Blister packaging machine is ideal for multiple setups or changeovers. While it’s primarily designed for small runs, the machine is robust and has the capability to withstand continuous production needs over a long period. The Nano 60 is designed & built in USA, fits cGMP standards and all your versatile packaging needs.
- Inpatient Pharmacy's
- Repackaging Facilities
- Long Term Care Facilities
- R&D unit dose applications
- Central Fill Pharmacy’s
- Clinical Packaging Operations
- Small Pilot runs and more…
- Compact foot print
- Suitable for thermoform and cold form applications
- Format area: 80mm X 40mm
- Forming, Feeding, Sealing, Perforation & Punching stations
- Balcony construction for cGMP
- 11” feed area for product loading
- Straight cut-off or Bone cutter Punch (for rounded blisters)
- Machine housing designed to allow air cooling
- Optional Online printing for LOT# and Exp date
- Automatic feeding systems available
- Machine customized to adapt to EAS tooling
Omega Design Corporation can offer qualified customers free registration to Pack Expo using our comp code: 21D42.
How to Register for Free:
- Determine if you qualify for free registration* (see below).
- Click this link: Omega's Free Registration Invite
- Click "Attendee" category or log in to a pre-existing account.
- Create a new account, if needed.
- Complete registration. If prompted, use Omega's comp code: 21D42.
* Registration Requirements: Complimentary registration is valid for online pre-registration only; not valid on-site. Expires September 24, 2017. Complimentary registration is intended for use by end-user, retailer and contract packager registrants. Non-exhibiting suppliers and distributors are required to pay standard attendance fees. A non-exhibiting supplier is defined as anyone who sells packaging/processing/converting equipment and/or anyone whose primary product is packaging containers or materials, supplies, automation, or other services. A distributor is defined as a professional who resells packaging/processing/converting equipment/supplies.