2018 Pack Expo East in Philadelphia
Omega's Booth is #1613
Introducing Omega's IMPACT Series of Packaging Equipment
- Rotary Pocket Bottle Unscrambler (model LCX) will run continuously
- Ideal for Nutraceutical, Personal Care, and emerging companies who need high reliability and speeds up to 200 bottles per minute
- Safety guards package
- Compact machine foot print
- Includes an HMI touch screen and PLC platform
- Download Datasheet (LCX)
Pouch Econo Feeder
- *NEW* - Pouch Econo Feeder will be on display
- Low cost, no pneumatic, pouch desiccant feeder
- Single or multiple drops
- Accommodates all major pouch desiccant suppliers: Clarient, Sanner and Multi-Sorb
- No pneumatics; uses stepper motor
- Five-minute changeover
Micro Bundler (SL-18-Micro)
- Ultra compact - smallest machine footprint in its class within the industry
- Sturdy, welded construction
- Easy access for maintenance
Omega Design Corporation can offer qualified customers free registration to Pack Expo using our comp code: 12T53.
How to Register for Free:
- Determine if you qualify for free registration* (see below).
- Click this link: Omega's Free Registration Invite
- Click "Attendee" category or log in to a pre-existing account.
- Create a new account, if needed.
- Complete registration. If prompted, use Omega's comp code: 12T53.
* Registration Requirements: Complimentary registration is valid for online pre-registration only; not valid on-site. Expires September 24, 2017. Complimentary registration is intended for use by end-user, retailer and contract packager registrants. Non-exhibiting suppliers and distributors are required to pay standard attendance fees. A non-exhibiting supplier is defined as anyone who sells packaging/processing/converting equipment and/or anyone whose primary product is packaging containers or materials, supplies, automation, or other services. A distributor is defined as a professional who resells packaging/processing/converting equipment/supplies.