- Size: fractional ounce to imperial gallon
- Type: round or square bottle, bottles with outsert or topsert, carton, fifth panel carton
- Lanes: 1, 2, or 3 lanes of operation
- Speed: 150-300 containers per minute
- Film Widths: 17", 26" or 35"
- Max Product Height: 11"
- Electrical: 120/240/480 VAC, 1 or 3 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 30 Amps
- Pneumatic: 80 PSIG, 8-13 SCFM, 3/8" air line
Additional specifications available.
- Compact footprint
- Machine design can support topserts and sideserts, vertical stacking, 90° container orientation
- Scaled adjustments for rapid, repeatable changeovers
- High overall equipment efficiency (OEE)
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- PMMI-Certified Training available*
- Broken film detection
- High speed upgrade
- Toolless change parts
Upgrades subject to machine specifications.
The Classic Shrinkbundler collates, unitizes, wraps and safeguards a wide array of packaging products. With user friendly design and state-of-the-art electronics, this highly versatile bundling system automatically wraps bottles or cartons in a clear polyethylene film, which protects against product marring and allows for instant product identification.
The model MMX premium Shrinkbundler is servo-controlled, unlike the Classic Shrinkbundler which uses pneumatic controls. This means that the MMX will have better component speed control, consume 80% less air, and there will be coordinated motion between the pusher and seal bar resulting in improved overall performance.
- Servo Controls - absolute position data for precise control and feedback; coordinated motion (when applicable); faster speeds; fewer sensors
- Enhanced Guards Package - Interlocked guards; full-length doors
- Sound Abatement Package - Fully enclosed frame; thick polycarbonate panels and doors; foam-rubber bulb seal gaskets; enhanced door latches for a tighter gasket seal; acoustic covers for all air nozzles; enclosed valve pack with gauge window
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ergonomic Design - For cleaning, maintenance and replacing film rolls