Omega proudly supports Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (S.T.E.M.) education and regularly engages with organizations to develop and support new and existing initiatives within the community. Omega's workforce understands that knowledge is the key to a successful future. Many employees wholeheartedly embrace the values behind STEM and will ask to volunteer whenever possible. Omega regularly participates in the following activities:
- Hosting elementary school tours at its manufacturing facility
- Hosting a career pathways tour and panel discussion for high schools students
- Volunteer judging in STEM Design Contests (3rd-5th graders; 6th-8th graders)
- Exhibit and sponsor the annual Girls Exploring Tomorrow's Technology (GETT) event
- Presented to Parents, Educators, and Administrators on 'Manufacturers Role in the Community'
- Participate in the annual What's So Cool About Manufacturing student-led video competition