Omega’s adjustable drop chute can speed up machine changeovers on your Bottle Unscrambler, while eliminating a lot of the cost, storage, and handling associated with traditional drop chute change parts.
The adjustable drop chute transitions bottles from Omega’s pre-orienter to the pick-off station. The chute’s V-channel design easily accommodates a wide range of round bottles.
A photoelectric sensor attached to the side of the chute detects the presence or absence of bottles as they pass through the chute. If the sensor detects too few bottles, the sensor sends a signal to the system control to pause downstream processes until more bottles are delivered.
- Reduces change part storage and handling
- Ergonomic design that is smaller and more lightweight than traditional drop chutes
- Quick, repeatable settings
- FDA-approved contact surfaces: HDPE and Teflon-coated stainless steel
- Compatible with adjustable sorter and motorized lid assemblies
- Bottle Profile: wide-mouth, round plastic bottles
- Bottle Diameter: 1” up to 4.5”
- Bottle Length: 2” up to 9”
Note: Adjustable drop chute assembly requires additional change parts (bottle pick-off assembly and three chute spacers per set)