Omega will be exhibiting at Pack Expo East in Philadelphia, Pa from April 16-18, 2018. Look for our booth #1613.
Here is list of Omega's equipment attending the Pack Expo show in Chicago and where you can find it:
Two Omega Booths
Omega Booth in the Main Hall (S-3530)
SRP Bottle Unscrambler
Classic Shrink Bundler
New Omni-Feeder (second generation) for pouch and canister desiccant feeding
Stretch Bander (inline stretch bander)
Intelli-Stack (side case packer)
Intelli-Pac (IPFCS) serialized case packing station with semi-auto case former and corner wrap labeler, and an automatic case sealer
Intelli-Pac (IPTDM) manual serialized case packing station with pack table, desktop printer, manual taping
New LabelSync 360 (featuring Cognex cameras)
Omega / Domino Booth in the Pharma Hall (W-907)
New Intelli-Code (ICCTL) with Thermal Inkjet and Laser capability
More Equipment Located in Our Partner Booths
Domino in the Main Hall (S-3536)
- Intelli-Pac (IPTCM) with automatic Cornerwrap Labeler.
Systech booth (N-5746)
Intelli-Code – Carton Coder with Thermal Inkjet printing
Omega's serialization equipment will be on display in Systech International booth #1630 at the Interphex Exhibition being held at the Javits Center in New York City, NY from April 26-28, 2016.
Register for the event: http://www.interphex.com/en/Register/
Catch a glimpse of Omega's serialization equipment heading to the show: http://www.omegadesign.com/blog/2016/4/21/omega-at-interphex-2016
What: Fast Track Serialization - All Day Open House
- Introducing Fast Track Serialization Equipment
- Live Equipment Demos (7 machines on display, 5 machines running all day)
- Coffee - Donuts (9am - 10:30am)
- Lunch Buffet (12pm-2pm)
- Drinks - Cocktails (5pm-6:30pm)
- Stop by at your convenience; Stay for an hour or stay all day!
WHEN: February 9, 2016 from 9am - 6:30pm
WHERE: At Omega Design Corporation: 211 Philips Rd., Exton, Pa 19341
Register for this event and learn more about Omega and Systech's Fast Track Serialization solutions at: http://www.omegadesign.com/fast
Omega Design will be sponsoring RC Partners' Rx Supply Chain & DSCSA Showcase at the HDMA 2015 Traceability Seminar in Arlington, Va from Oct. 14-16, 2015.
From the Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA) event's description page:
Implementation of the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) is well under way, with supply chain trading partners providing Transaction Information, Transaction History and Transaction Statements (TI/TH/TS) as required by the law. However, there have been many challenges and lessons learned in this process that will be valuable as the industry prepares for unit-level serialization.
The seminar will:
Provide details on the key requirements for implementation of the DSCSA, with a legislative and regulatory review and insights into state requirements and preemption.
Outline key accomplishments, lessons learned and the strategy moving forward for manufacturers, distributors and dispensers as they prepare for unit-level serialization.
Discuss technology requirements, including the challenges that were overcome, and how to apply this knowledge to system development.
Review pilot projects, technology issues, process development, as well as guidelines and best practices.
Additionally, leading solution providers will present their innovative products and services during the networking functions.
Omega Design is sponsoring the upcoming Uniquity 2015: The Global Conference held at Systech International's new facility in Princeton, NJ. Omega staff will deliver a presentation and be available to address your serialization questions during this two-day event.
According to the host, "Uniquity is designed to provide the latest insights, best practices and takeaways for C-Suite, administrators, brand managers, technical and business users of authentication and serialization solutions."
The program includes speakers, presentations, panel discussions and workshops on best practices and strategies, as well as hand-on training and demonstrations.
Register for Pack Expo Las Vegas and stop by Omega's booth C-4409. Omega will showcase it's latest innovations and have technical staff on hand to discuss your needs.
- New Inline Stretch Bander ("Bandit")
- New Intelli-Pac Serialized Case Packer with integrated semi-auto case labeler, case former, and case taper.
- Baxter, a two-armed Collaborative Robot, will work alongside staff to help pick up and present serialized codes to the Intelli-Pac.
- Servo-controlled desiccant feeder ("OMNI-Feeder") capable of handling both pouch and canister desiccants
- Model LCX Bottle Unscrambler, a value-packed, low-cost offering featuring Omega's patented rotary pockets
Also at the Show:
- Omega will showcase a manual Intelli-Pac Case Packer with an integrated Serialized Data Management System (SDMS) in Domino's booth (#C-1851).
- Omega will showcase its Intelli-Code Serialized Carton Coder, featuring a 30-Watt CO2 Laser, in 3C! booth (#N-652) in the North Hall.