What is LabelSync?
LabelSync provides up to 360° label code inspection to ensure only verified product moves downstream. This flexible solution can sync a label code with a secondary line code (which, optionally, can be printed in visible or UV ink on the top or bottom of a bottle) and send that data to a client's data management software. With fail-safe programming and an integrated reject station, this unit can reduce recalls and protect your brand. This system is ideal for many industries: Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, and Life Sciences.
- Handles high speed applications
- Ready to integrate with serialization data management software and vision providers
- Fail-safe programming
- Camera integration hardware
- Connectivity to data management software
- Touch screen interface
- Automatic bottle spacing belts
- Integrated reject station with air jet blow-off
- Split voltage enclosure supporting NFPA 70E
- Integrated top/bottom coding with visible or UV ink
- Reject pusher for handling heavier product
- Omega-supplied Cognex camera array
Not Quite What You Were Looking For?
Omega has more than a decade of serialization experience and almost 50 years of container handling experience. Let us work with you to find the right equipment for your packaging line.